Table of Contents
Has accepted in a sentence?
Sentence examples for he has accepted from inspiring English sources. “He has accepted that”. He has accepted my excuse. The way he has accepted the captaincy.
What is the example of accepted?
Acceptance means agreeing to receive something or the act of receiving it. An example of acceptance would be the taking of a bribe.
How do you use the word accept?
Accept is a verb. Accept means to agree or to take something offered. When Bob asked Sally to marry him, she happily accepted . The dog likes all vegetables, accept lettuce.
What is a sentence with acceptance?
Examples of acceptance in a Sentence her acceptance into the club The university has sent me a letter of acceptance. He delivered an acceptance speech after he was chosen as the party’s presidential nominee.
How do you use excepted in a sentence?
1 I excepted him from my invitation. 2 Everyone enjoyed walking home, John excepted. 3 They all excepted to the statement. 4 The lawyer excepted against the witness.
How do you write an acceptance statement?
Your letter can be concise, but should include the following:
- Thanks and appreciation for the opportunity.
- Written acceptance of the job offer.
- The terms and conditions of employment (salary, benefits, job title, etc.)
- Starting date of employment.
How do you show acceptance?
How do you show your acceptance to others?
- Watch your thoughts. Think about what you’re thinking about.
- Look for the positive. Not accepting others is a result of seeing the negative in them.
- Avoid right/wrong dichotomies.
- Stop judging yourself.
- Focus on the now.
- Reverse the situation.
Is it accepted or excepted?
Accept is a verb meaning “to receive something willingly.” One can accept a gift for example, or a club can accept a new member. The verb ‘except’ has the meaning of “to leave out or exclude (someone or something).”
What is the meaning of being accepted?
: regarded favorably : given approval or acceptance a fully accepted member of the group especially : generally approved or used an accepted convention/practice a widely accepted theory.
How do you use accept and except in a sentence?
Accept means to believe in or receive, while except means unless or exclude….Below are some ways that except can be used in a sentence.
- Everything was great, except for the meatballs.
- Everyone is going to have lunch except for Eunice.
How do you use except in a sentence?
Except sentence example
- They won’t even be together except weekends.
- Everything was in good order except the boots.
- Nothing else mattered except that she was alive.
- Good looking, except he uses Fran Tarkenton’s barber.
- Otherwise, it looked the way she left it, except that the air conditioning was off.