Table of Contents
How do I record actions in Windows 10?
To record and save steps on your computer
- To open Steps Recorder, select the Start button, and then select Windows Accessories > Steps Recorder (in Windows 10), or Accessories > Problem Steps Recorder (in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1).
- Select Start Record.
What is a PSR recording?
With Steps Recorder, formerly called Problem Steps Recorder or PSR, a recording is made of the actions you take on your computer which you can then send to the person or group helping you with your computer problem.
How do I record mouse clicks on Windows 10?
Record a macro
- Start the application or game where you want to record the macro.
- Press the Macro Record button on the mouse.
- Press the mouse button to which you will assign the macro.
- Perform the actions you want to record.
- When you have finished recording your macro, press the Macro Record button again.
How do I view PSR recordings?
To view the recording, open the compressed file that you just saved, and then double-click the file. The file opens in your browser.
How do you screen record?
Record your phone screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .
How do you record your computer screen?
Navigate to the screen you wish to record and press Win + G to open Game Bar. Several Game Bar widgets appear on the screen with controls for capturing screenshots, recording video and audio, and broadcasting your screen activity.
How do I record mouse movement?
How do I record my mouse on Windows 10?
Part 1. How to Record Mouse on Windows 10
- Click the default keyboard shortcut “Windows + G” to launch this software.
- Then you will see the main screen of the Game Bar. Click the circle in the middle to start recording.