Table of Contents
- 1 How do you put atmosphere in a sentence?
- 2 What is atmosphere in one sentence answer?
- 3 How could you use it in a sentence?
- 4 What is atmosphere example?
- 5 What are some examples of atmosphere?
- 6 What is a atmosphere in a story?
- 7 What are 3 ways the atmosphere is important to life on Earth?
- 8 What are sentences 10 examples?
How do you put atmosphere in a sentence?
1 The spacecraft disintegrated as it entered the Earth’s atmosphere. 2 They lived in an unhealthily claustrophobic atmosphere. 3 I find the atmosphere there rather impersonal. 4 These gases pollute the atmosphere of towns and cities.
What is atmosphere in one sentence answer?
Atmosphere is defined as the area of air and gas enveloping objects in space, like stars and planets, or the air around any location. An example of atmosphere is the ozone and other layers which make up the Earth’s sky as we see it. An example of atmosphere is the air and gases contained inside a greenhouse.
How do we use atmosphere?
The atmosphere protects life on earth by shielding it from incoming ultraviolet (UV) radiation, keeping the planet warm through insulation, and preventing extremes between day and night temperatures. The sun heats layers of the atmosphere causing it to convect driving air movement and weather patterns around the world.
How could you use it in a sentence?
It sentence example
- It was the earthquake. 554. 258.
- It is a beautiful place. 450. 162.
- The fire snapped as it grew. 552. 290.
- “How does it taste?” asked the Wizard. 328. 223.
- It is the cross I have to bear. 291. 211.
- I only hope it wasn’t poison. 154. 112.
- It was the first money that he had ever had. 120.
- What a big family it was!
What is atmosphere example?
What is atmosphere short answer?
Atmosphere is the thin layer of air that surrounds the earth. It is made up of various gases such as oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxides, dust particles and water vapour. The gravitational force of the earth holds the atmosphere around it. It protects us from harmful rays and scorching heat of the sun.
What are some examples of atmosphere?
An example of atmosphere is the ozone and other layers which make up the Earth’s sky as we see it. An example of atmosphere is the air and gases contained inside a greenhouse. The air or climate in a specific place. The gaseous envelope (air) surrounding the earth to a height of c.
What is a atmosphere in a story?
Atmosphere is the aura of mood that surrounds the story. It is to fiction what the sensory level is to poetry or mise-en-scene is to cinema. Mood is established in order to affect the reader emotionally and psychologically and to provide a feeling for the narrative.
How is atmosphere useful to us?
Not only does it contain the oxygen we need to live, but it also protects us from harmful ultraviolet solar radiation. It creates the pressure without which liquid water couldn’t exist on our planet’s surface. And it warms our planet and keeps temperatures habitable for our living Earth.
What are 3 ways the atmosphere is important to life on Earth?
Three Ways That the Atmosphere Helps Living Things Survive on…
- Protection. The atmosphere blocks out harmful rays from the sun.
- Water. The Earth’s atmosphere contains water.
- Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide. Life on Earth needs the atmosphere to breath.
- Other Benefits. The atmosphere contains a large amount of nitrogen.
What are sentences 10 examples?
10 example of simple sentence
- Does he play tennis?
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- Water freezes at 0°C.
- I love my new pets.
- They don’t go to school tomorrow.
- We drink coffee every morning.
- 7.My Dad never works on the weekends.
- Cats hate water.
How are sentences examples?
How sentence example
- How did you know you loved him?
- ” How beautiful it is!”
- No matter how sorry Alex was for what happened, or how many times he apologized or tried to make up for it, he couldn’t remove the hurt.
- ” How can we do that?”
- How long had Morino lived in America?
- He knew how to work with his hands.