Table of Contents
How do you use bio diversity in a sentence?
Biodiversity in a Sentence 🔉
- The biodiversity of this lake is extremely high, with several dozen species of fish and birds living in or near it.
- Of all the different environments on Earth, the ocean has the highest level of biodiversity, with the widest array of species calling it home.
Is biodiversity in a sentence?
Biodiversity sentence example. The loss of species is of major concern to those committed to preserving biodiversity . Topics cover things like anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, and biodiversity . The polar regions are sensitive barometers of climate change, and we value their biodiversity .
What is biodiversity answer in one sentence?
The term biodiversity (from “biological diversity”) refers to the variety of life on Earth at all its levels, from genes to ecosystems, and can encompass the evolutionary, ecological, and cultural processes that sustain life.
What is an example of diversity in biology?
Species diversity is the measure of biological diversity observed in a particular ecological community indicating a number of species or species richness in an ecological community. Example – woodland forest comprising 4-5 different species of trees.
What is a good sentence for biology?
1) In biology class we had to dissect a frog. 2) The library has a large biology section. 3) The biology students had to dissect a rat. 4) Biology is sometimes quite hard to understand.
What is a sentence for biography?
an account of the series of events making up a person’s life. (1) He dramatized the biography of the basketball star. (2) He wrote a biography of Winston Churchill. (3) The biography shows him in a favourable light.
What is a sentence for sustainability?
Sustainability has evolved from a movement to a necessity. Many gardeners desire heirloom plants for their purity and sustainability . Its ingredients are gathered from nature with sustainability and respect for natural resources.
What is biodiversity for kids?
Biodiversity is the rich variety of life on Earth. There’s variety in genes, variety among species, and a variety of ecosystems. Everything is interconnected, or dependent on everything else!
What do you mean by bio diversity?
What is bio diversity explain?
Biodiversity is all the different kinds of life you’ll find in one area—the variety of animals, plants, fungi, and even microorganisms like bacteria that make up our natural world. Biodiversity supports everything in nature that we need to survive: food, clean water, medicine, and shelter.
What is the best example of species diversity?
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is an example of species diversity. It is the home to the largest coral reef in the world. It contains approximately 400 different types of coral species, 150 fish species, 4000 species of mollusks, and 10 species of turtles.
How do you use biologist in a sentence?
Biologist sentence example
- To the evolutionary biologist brain is apt to appear to be the crowning object of knowledge.
- She loves animals and has considered becoming a marine biologist .
- Friday morning keynote is by Elisabet Sahtouris, evolutionary biologist .