Table of Contents
- 1 How will you be responsible today?
- 2 Who do you think is a responsible person?
- 3 What makes a person responsible?
- 4 What is an example of being responsible?
- 5 What are 10 responsibilities of a citizen?
- 6 What is a responsible life?
- 7 What is my responsibility as a citizen?
- 8 What is your responsibility to yourself?
How will you be responsible today?
9 Ways to Take Responsibility for Your Life
- Take responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and actions.
- Stop blaming.
- Stop complaining.
- Refuse to take anything personal.
- Make yourself happy.
- Live in the present moment.
- Use the power of intention.
- Feel calm and confident.
Who do you think is a responsible person?
Becoming a responsible person means being able to consciously make decisions, conduct behaviors that seek to improve oneself and/or help others. Most importantly, a responsible person accepts the consequences of his or her own actions and decisions.
What makes a person responsible?
Being responsible means being dependable, keeping promises and honoring our commitments. It is accepting the consequences for what we say and do. It also means developing our potential. People who are responsible don’t make excuses for their actions or blame others when things go wrong.
What are 3 examples of responsibility?
Examples of responsibility and consequences
- Responsibility: Each morning you are expected to feed the dog.
- Responsibility: You meet your friends at the park to play and are expected to be home by 5:30.
- Responsibility: Taking care of your personal safety.
What are 5 responsible behaviors?
Responsible behavior is made up of five essential elements—honesty, compassion/respect, fairness, accountability, and courage. Let’s take a look at each one.
What is an example of being responsible?
Responsible is defined as making good decisions and caring for others. An example of responsible is the type of person who you trust to watch your child. The definition of responsible is being the person thing that caused something to happen. An example of responsible is the driver who ran a red light in an accident.
What are 10 responsibilities of a citizen?
- Support and defend the Constitution.
- Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.
- Participate in the democratic process.
- Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws.
- Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.
- Participate in your local community.
What is a responsible life?
Taking responsibility of your life is understanding that you are fully in charge of your own destiny through your own decisions. It means having a clear idea what you want out of life, having a plan on how to achieve it, and consciously making decisions that take you closer to achieving your desires.
What are 5 examples of responsibility?
15 Examples of Responsibility
- Personal Responsibility. The responsibility to do positive things with your abilities, talents and resources.
- Agency. Agency is your ability to influence what happens to you.
- Moral Responsibility.
- Legal Obligation.
- Contractual Obligations.
- Social Role.
Who is a responsible citizen?
A responsible citizen abides by all the law and order of the country. They are entitled to exercise all the fundamental rights and duties, such as casting a vote, paying government taxes and protecting the country from corruption. Voting is both a right and a responsibility.
What is my responsibility as a citizen?
Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws. Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others. Participate in your local community. Pay income and other taxes honestly, and on time, to federal, state, and local authorities.
What is your responsibility to yourself?
Self-responsibility can be seen in taking care of doing what you said, promised and signed up to do, without any if’s, but’s, blaming others, rationalizations, reasons, or sniveling excuses for not doing what there is to do, as long as there’s some way within the parameters of reality to honorably do it.