Table of Contents
What are examples of interfere?
To interfere is defined as to create an obstacle or get involved in other peoples’ business. An example of interfere is to throw rocks in the middle of someone’s running path. An example of interfere is to jump in when other people are having a disagreement.
How do you use interact in a sentence?
Interact in a Sentence 🔉
- She struggled to get her introverted child to interact with other kids, but he preferred solitude and books.
- The teacher wanted her students to interact with each other and gave them many group assignments.
How do you write an interference sentence?
Interference in a Sentence 🔉
- I didn’t know if Ms.
- When the father failed to bring his son back from his visit, the mother was tired of his interference with the custody of her son.
- Severe storms caused an interference with our moving to another state, so we postponed our move until tomorrow.
What is the sentence of detached?
1. I have detached the watch from the chain. 2. Try to take a more detached view .
What is the sentence of intercity?
: occurring in or extending or operating between two or more cities intercity travel.
How do you use perspective in a sentence?
Perspective sentence example
- When he spoke, his perspective surprised her.
- She had an interesting perspective , and she made him think about things differently.
- Certainly she understood his perspective better.
- As it turned out, Señor Medena had the same perspective on the situation as Carmen did.
What is interference give an example?
The definition of interference is the act of or something that obstructs or hinders. An example of an interference is a detour on the road.
How do you use interrupt in a sentence?
Interrupt sentence example
- I didn’t want to interrupt your reunion.
- But I don’t want to interrupt you, he added, and was about to go to the drawing room.
- Not to interrupt this lover’s spat, but I could use a glass of wine.