Table of Contents
What is a good sentence for structure?
Structure sentence example. A structure loomed darkly against the lighter horizon. The structure was just under seventy feet long and about twelve feet high; said to be the height designed to accommodate a wagon fully loaded with hay.
What is a good sentence for scientific?
(1) New scientific discoveries are being made every day. (2) This book is descriptive of a scientific exploration. (3) I’m not interested in all this scientific malarkey. (4) He issued a technical scientific treatise.
What is a structure in science?
noun, plural: structures. (1) (biology) An arrangement or organization of parts to form an organ, system, or living thing. (2) (ecology) A network or a hierarchy of interrelated parts of a system. (3) (chemistry) The molecular geometry, electronic structure and crystal structure of a chemical compound.
What is the structure of words in a sentence?
The basic parts of a sentence are the subject, the verb, and (often, but not always) the object. The subject is usually a noun — a word that names a person, place, or thing. The verb (or predicate) usually follows the subject and identifies an action or a state of being.
How do you use science in a sentence?
- [S] [T] He likes science fiction. ( CK)
- [S] [T] He loves science fiction. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I got a D on my science test. (
- [S] [T] He really likes science fiction. (
- [S] [T] Do you like science fiction movies? (
- [S] [T] I have a science test in the morning. (
- [S] [T] I’ve always been interested in science. (
- [S] [T] Mrs.
What is an example of the word scientific method?
Here is another example where the scientific method can be used to study the natural world. Define Purpose: I want to know if a bean plant will grow more quickly outside or inside. Construct Hypothesis: The null hypothesis is that there is no difference between growing a bean plant indoors or outdoors.
What is an example of a structure in science?
Structure is a fundamental concept in science. It means the arrangement of parts. Examples are the organs in a body, or crystals in a substance like granite. A structure may refer to buildings, machines and similar things made by people as well as to a rock or a mineral, atoms or sentences.
What are structure examples?
- A structure is an arrangement and organization of interrelated elements in a material object or system, or the object or system so organized.
- Buildings, aircraft, skeletons, anthills, beaver dams, bridges and salt domes are all examples of load-bearing structures.
What are the 4 types of sentence structures?
There are four types of sentences: simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex. Each sentence is defined by the use of independent and dependent clauses, conjunctions, and subordinators. Simple sentences: A simple sentence is an independent clause with no conjunction or dependent clause.
What is a simple sentence structure?
Simple Sentence Structure A simple sentence consists of one independent clause. (An independent clause contains a subject and verb and expresses a complete thought.) I like coffee. Mary likes tea.