Table of Contents
What is career Cruising?
Career Cruising is a self-exploration and planning program that helps people of all ages achieve their potential in school, career and life. – You can upload resumes, etc.
Who Made career Cruising?
Career Cruising is founded by Matt McQuillen, Jeff Harris, and Angus McMurtry. We release the first version of Career Cruising with 150 career profiles on CD-ROM with sound and video.
Can anyone use career Cruising?
Yes, you can practice using Career Cruising from the student side!
How do you get into career Cruising?
How do students create a Career Cruising account?
- Log in to careercruising.com with the school’s basic username & password and click Sign In.
- Click Log In to My Plan.
- From the drop-down menu, select Create My Plan.
- Fill all required fields in My Information.
- Click Create My Plan to finish.
What is the best career test?
The Myers-Briggs Organization: MBTI Instrument Applicable across all areas of your life, the MBTI is probably one of the most-used assessments by career centers and managers alike.
What is a career cluster?
Career Clusters contain occupations in the same field of work that require similar skills. Students, parents, and educators can use Career Clusters to help focus education plans towards obtaining the necessary knowledge, competencies, and training for success in a particular career pathway.
Who owns Xello?
Xello is led by co-founders Matt McQuillen, CEO, and Jeff Harris, President. The pair have been running the Company since it launched 25 years ago.
When was Xello created?
Overview Suggest Edit
What is Xello program?
Xello helps students discover relevant college, university, trade, military, and career options based on their personality, skills, and knowledge.
What is the username and password for career Cruising?
The username and password to access Career Cruising are: Username: svec.
How do I find my dream job?
FINDING YOUR DREAM JOB: HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, A CAREER CHANGE GUIDE
- Lead with Your Strengths.
- Evaluate Your Past to Avoid a Dead End.
- Talk to People to Learn What Your Dream Job Is.
- Take Classes First, Figure Out What Career You Want Later.
- Consider What Work Environment You Need.
How do I find a career I love?
To help find a career you love, you can follow these steps:
- Identify your goals and values. Carefully think about your own goals for your career.
- Brainstorm careers.
- Job shadow, intern or temp.
- Stay flexible.
- Reflect and assess.