Table of Contents
- 1 What is the simple meaning of implementation?
- 2 What is the other meaning of implementation?
- 3 What does implementer mean?
- 4 What is the full meaning of implement?
- 5 What does the term implementation refer to with respect to a method?
- 6 What does implementation mean in history?
- 7 What is the implementation phase?
- 8 Has been implementing meaning?
What is the simple meaning of implementation?
: an act or instance of implementing something : the process of making something active or effective implementation of a new policy/law The Vatican returned the revised text to the bishops for implementation.—
What is the other meaning of implementation?
(or fulfilment), performance, perpetration, prosecution, pursuance.
What does implement mean example?
1. To implement is defined as to put something into effect. An example of implement is a manager enforcing a new set of procedures.
What does implementer mean?
Meaning of implementer in English implementer. noun [ C ] /ˈɪmplɪmentər/ us. someone whose job is to put a plan or system into action: She worked at IBM as the implementer of a major software marketing program.
What is the full meaning of implement?
implemented; implementing; implements. Definition of implement (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : carry out, accomplish especially : to give practical effect to and ensure of actual fulfillment by concrete measures. 2 : to provide instruments or means of expression for.
How do you use the word implement?
Implemented sentence example
- The plan was not implemented correctly.
- It can be implemented face-to-face in the classroom or virtually.
- I would reiterate the earlier suggestion that references be implemented .
- We have implemented this strategy for two further systems.
What does the term implementation refer to with respect to a method?
Implementation is the carrying out, execution, or practice of a plan, a method, or any design, idea, model, specification, standard or policy for doing something. As such, implementation is the action that must follow any preliminary thinking in order for something to actually happen.
What does implementation mean in history?
to carry out or accomplish
Implementation is the noun form of the verb implement, or “to carry out or accomplish,” and you’ll often see it used in reference to a government plan or act. Use this word to describe the process of turning formal plans — often very detailed conceptual plans that will affect many — into reality.
Has implemented meaning?
When something is implemented, it’s put in place or enforced. If you hear a rumor at work that all employees must wear hats with propellers, you’ll probably be relieved to learn that it’s not an implemented policy — at least, not yet.
What is the implementation phase?
The implementation phase involves putting the project plan into action. It’s here that the project manager will coordinate and direct project resources to meet the objectives of the project plan. The implementation phase is where you and your project team actually do the project work to produce the deliverables.
Has been implementing meaning?
Meaning of implementing in English to start using a plan or system: He has been vested with the power/authority to implement whatever changes he sees fit.
What does implementation mean in business?
Implementation is the process that turns strategies and plans into actions in order to accomplish strategic objectives and goals. Implementing your strategic plan is as important, or even more important, than your strategy. 86% of business owners and managers spend less than one hour per month discussing strategy.