Table of Contents
What was something invented in 2008?
New inventions of 2008 include: smog-earing cement, high altitude flying windmills, bionic contacts, pig-urine plastic.
What was the best technology in 2008?
Phones got faster (iPhone 3G anyone?), notebooks turned into netbooks and pocket cameras went from recording standard-definition video to HD. But the world’s corporate and academic R&D labs were busy laying the foundations of some amazing future technologies in 2008.
What was the most advanced technology in 2008?
The 10 Most Important Technology Developments of 2008
- Flash Memory gets faster and cheaper.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) triumphant.
- The iPhone revolution.
- Google Chrome.
- Social networks blossom.
- The emergence powerful network switches.
- The cloud rises.
- All virtualization all the time.
What technological events happened in 2008?
Top 10 objectively biggest tech stories of 2008
- Microsoft: Microsoft Proposes Acquisition of Yahoo!
- Philipp Lenssen / Google Blogoscoped:
- Apple Developer Connection:
- John Markoff / New York Times:
- Charlie Demerjian / Inquirer:
- Wall Street Journal:
- Michael Arrington / TechCrunch:
What devices were popular in 2008?
Top 10 Tech Innovations of 2008
- Apple iPhone 3G.
- Intel’s Atom Processor.
- Zero Ink Technology.
- Wii Fit.
- Mini HD Camcorders.
What new technology came out 2009?
Smartphone craze By the end of 2009, having a basic cell phone wasn’t good enough anymore. Now the standard is a smartphone — a mobile phone that also acts as a computer — and links its users to Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the digital universe. Despite the economic recession, the smartphone market expanded.
What big happened in 2008?
- Tibetan monks arrested after the March, 14 unrest.
- Cyclone Nargis killed more than 138,000 in Myanmar.
- 2008 Sichuan earthquake.
- XXIX Summer Olympics in Beijing, China.
- South Ossetia war.
- November terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
- Lehman Brothers went bankrupt following the subprime mortgage crisis.
What was popular in the year 2008?
8 pop culture moments from 2008 you won’t believe happened 10…
- Britney Spears makes a comeback.
- The Twilight movie saga begins.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt welcome twins.
- Sex and the City: The Movie hits theaters.
- Miley Cyrus’ Vanity Fair shoot causes controversy.
What phone was popular in 2008?
Top 10 Mobile Phones In Use: U.S. – Q3 2008
|Rank||Handset||Embedded Base Of All Subscribers|
|1||Motorola RAZR V3 series (V3, V3c, V3m, V3i, V3i DG, V3)||9.3%|
|2||Motorola MotoKRZR series (K1m, K1)||2.0%|
|3||LG VX8300 series||1.6%|
What phone was invented in 2008?
2008 – Apple iPhone 3G.
What was invented in 2007?
2007: Top 10 inventions
- Brain radiator.
- Vibrating Razor 2.0.
- The hibernation diet.
- Blood staunching bandages.
- Wheels with wings.
- Fabric displays.
- Digit-saving biometrics.
- Skateboard meets Segway.
What was invented in 2006?
- Hydrogen Bomber.
- Batteries Included.
- Witty Wheels.
- Start Your Engine.
- Easy Rider.
- Sun Strokes.
- Flipper’s Funny Friend.