Table of Contents
What words have no rhymes?
There are many words that have no rhyme in the English language. “Orange” is only the most famous. Other words that have no rhyme include: silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.
What word rhymes with BAE?
ai, aye, bi, bligh, buy, by, bye, cai, chai, chi, cry, cy, dai, die, dry, dye, eye, fae, fi, fly, fry, frye, guy, hi, high, hy, hye, i, i., kai, kwai, lai, lie, ly, lye, mai, mei, my, nigh, nye, pe-tsai, phi, pi, pie, ply, pri, pry, psi, pye, rye, sai, shy, sigh, sky, skye, sly, spry, spy, sty, sy, tai, thai, thigh.
What rhymes sweater?
What are the 5 examples of rhyme?
Examples of Rhyme:
- Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
- The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
- With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
- Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
- And Jill came tumbling after.
What are the Unrhymable words?
Unrhymable English Words
What word rhymes with aye?
What does Day rhyme with?
What are words that rhyme with better?
What are 3 words that rhyme?
Words that rhyme with three
Does Wolf rhyme golf?
Golf does not rhyme with wolf (because long ago w changed the vowel following it), but in the speech of some people it rhymes with oaf, and “goafers” despises everyone who would allow l to creep in between o and f. Golf (the l being sounded) is unknown in Scotland.