Table of Contents
Who is the best facial plastic surgeon in Boston?
10 Top Best facial plastic surgeon in Boston, MA
- Sean Doherty, MD. 0.3 mi.
- Joseph Russo, MD, FACS. 6.5 mi.
- William Numa, MD, FACS. 0.3 mi.
- Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation.
- Boston Facial Plastic Surgery.
- AeLeeMD Plastic Surgery and Laser Center.
- Leonard Miller, MD – Boston Center For Facial Rejuvenation.
- David Kieff, MD.
How can I get discounted plastic surgery?
- Sign up for specials.
- Get a discount for your military service.
- Take advantage of cosmetic surgery financing.
- Or, put away the plastic.
- Bundle procedures into one surgery day.
- Find ways to save outside the operating room.
Do plastic surgeons ever give discounts?
“There is usually a 10–15% discount potential for treatments,” says Dr. Gary Linkov, a facial plastic surgeon in New York City. “Discounts can be applied for family and friends, referrals from specific sources, for combined procedures or for existing patients in the practice.”
What state has the best plastic surgeons?
Maine is the best state, and Duluth is the city with the highest pay for plastic surgeons.
How much does FFS cost?
Out-of-pocket costs for FFS commonly range from $20,000 to $50,000 and above, depending on the surgeon and the number of component procedures performed. Insurers often classify FFS as an elective cosmetic procedure.
Can you negotiate plastic surgery cost?
Prices may be negotiable. Because plastic surgery procedures are generally elective, they’re usually not covered by insurance unless they are medically necessary.
How can I pay for plastic surgery?
Here are five additional plastic surgery financing options:
- Enroll in a payment plan through the surgeon.
- Utilize a medical credit card like CareCredit.
- Use a credit card with a 0% APR offer.
- Take out a fixed-rate personal loan.
- Budget and save up in advance.
Can you negotiate plastic surgery price?
No insurance, but negotiation is possible Unfortunately, unless your plastic surgery is medically necessary, you will likely have to pay out of pocket. However, there is an upside to this – plastic surgeons aren’t bound to insurers’ rates, meaning it may be possible to negotiate price, according to USA Today.
Who is the Kardashians plastic surgeon?
For Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Barrett, the sisters have been great for business. “Thank you, Kardashian family!” he laughed.
Who is the Kardashians cosmetic surgeon?
Siamak “Simon” Ourian is a celebrity surgeon in Beverly Hills who has reportedly performed procedures for the Kardashians, Lady Gaga, Salma Hayek, and other entertainment A-listers.
Is FFS covered by insurance?
FFS is generally considered ‘cosmetic’ and not a medical necessity and, therefore, excluded from insurance coverage.
When should I get FFS?
You may choose FFS if you: Are a transgender woman (transitioning from male to female). Are a cisgender woman (your gender identity matches the gender assigned at birth) who wants to feminize her face. Have a diagnosis of gender dysphoria (psychological distress due to conflict with the gender assigned at birth).