Table of Contents
How do I get email on my BlackBerry?
If you’re on your device, perform these steps:
- Swipe down from the home screen and select Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Accounts.
- From the bottom menu tap Add Account.
- Tap Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and tap Next.
- Enter your password in the Password field and tap Next.
How do I setup Gmail on my BlackBerry?
Swipe left and select Settings
- Swipe left and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Accounts.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Gmail.
- Enter your Gmail information. Enter your Email address as Username.
- Scroll down and enter your Gmail information. Select Next.
- A new window will appear.
- Scroll to and select Accept.
How do I set up email on my BlackBerry Hub?
For more info on BlackBerry Hub for Android, see the BlackBerry Hub User Guide….To add any additional email accounts to the BlackBerry Hub:
- Tap the menu at the upper-right corner.
- Tap Add Account.
- Repeat the steps above.
Does BlackBerry have Gmail?
Did you know that you don’t need a Gmail™ app to get your Gmail messages on your BlackBerry® smartphone? Since 2009, BlackBerry smartphones with OS 5.0 and above have integrated native support for Gmail.
Why is my BlackBerry not receiving emails?
From the Home screen, click Options > Security > Firewall. Under Block Incoming Messages, confirm that the check box next to Personal Email is cleared. If the BlackBerry smartphone contains an IT policy and is associated to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, contact the administrator for additional information.
How do I get my BlackBerry email on my desktop?
If your BlackBerry is connected to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, or BES, you can access your BlackBerry email from a PC by synchronizing your smartphone with the email client you use on your computer.
How do I setup Gmail on my BlackBerry Curve?
Set up Gmail – BlackBerry Curve 9320
- Select All.
- Scroll to and select Setup.
- Select Email Accounts.
- Select Gmail.
- Enter Gmail information and select Continue. Note: the Password is case-sensitive.
- Scroll down and select Continue. Your information will be synchronised.
- Your Gmail is ready to use.
How do I set up Hotmail on my BlackBerry Hub?
Set up Hotmail – BlackBerry Priv
- Select Google.
- Select Gmail.
- Select NEXT.
- Select DONE.
- Select Add an email address.
- Select Personal (IMAP/POP) and NEXT.
- Enter your Email address and select NEXT. Email address.
- Enter your password and select Sign in. Password.
How do I transfer my Google contacts to my BlackBerry passport?
How to Set Up Contact Syncing on Your BlackBerry
- Go to the home screen of your BlackBerry and choose Setup.
- Choose Email Accounts or Email Setup.
- Select Add.
- Choose Gmail from the list, then select Next.
- Enter your Gmail address and password, then select Next.
- Select Synchronization Options.
How can I access my BlackBerry files on my computer?
Open and run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager from either your desktop icon or the Start menu, Start > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Desktop software. Select Files. The files on your Blackberry will be displayed.
How do I setup email on my BlackBerry Curve 9320?