Table of Contents
What are some words to describe dancer?
- graceful. adjective. graceful movement is smooth and beautiful.
- smooth. adjective. a smooth movement is easy and well controlled.
- fluid. adjective. graceful and continuing without any pauses or sudden changes.
- balletic. adjective.
- dainty. adjective.
- gentle. adjective.
- lithe. adjective.
- supple. adjective.
How can you describe a good dancer?
As well as strength and mobility, a good dancer must also possess great coordination (the ability to work different parts of the body together), a highly developed kinesthetic awareness (in order to know and control the position and state of the body), control over weight and balance in motion, a developed awareness of …
What is a description of dancers?
Dancers are performers who move their bodies in creative and expressive ways to entertain audiences. They can work in a variety of industries and genres, often performing to different kinds of music. Dancers typically work with instructors and can perform solo or as part of a group.
How do you compliment a dancer?
How do you compliment a dance performance?
- You looked good.
- Keep it up and in no time you will outshine others.
- Dance is a passion.
- I wish you all the best for your efforts.
- That was pretty neat for a beginner.
- You have great energy and you match well with the rhythms.
- It is amazing to see such huge potential in you.
How do you describe movement in dance?
The use of different gradations of energy to perform a movement is often described as adding dynamic quality to movement. Specifically, in dance we identify six dynamic qualities: sustained, percussive, swinging, suspended, collapsed, and vibratory.
What words describe movement?
Words Used To Describe Movement In Performance
What are the 6 characteristics of a good dance?
Specifically, in dance we identify six dynamic qualities: sustained, percussive, swinging, suspended, collapsed, and vibratory.
What do you say to a great dancer?
“A beautiful performance, very emotional and moving.” “You have great charisma – please keep this, as this will distinguish you from other dancers.” “You put your heart and soul into the dance. Very gifted, well done!”
How do you describe dance on a resume?
How to write a dance resume
- Create a list of your dance background.
- Review the description of the position or role.
- Format your resume.
- Add personal information first.
- Detail your dance experience.
- List your dance education and training.
- Highlight your industry awards or honors.
- Showcase any relevant special skills.
What are the skills of a dancer?
What skills do you need to be a dancer?
- a thorough knowledge of dance and its related issues.
- physical fitness, stamina and perseverance.
- motivation and discipline.
- communication and interpersonal skills.
- confidence and self-belief.
How do you describe a dance in words?
Here are some adjectives for dance: intricate and ceremonial, expressively erotic, truly intricate, rude all-night, complex ritual, earlier ritual, agile aerial, slow mindless, distant carnival, secret, independent, final, graceful, furious and most revolting, reliable and eternal, great heart-to-heart, pyrrhic or …
How do you comment on dance?
1. Comment on movement
- “Great ability and great flexibility, more of a contortionist, good use of stage.”
- “Strong interpretation of the story through your movements and dance routine which was great.”
- “You told a story which is admiring, using your hand gestures showed your confidence also.”