Table of Contents
- 1 What are the challenges of implementing an IMC?
- 2 What three promotion techniques do marketers use in order to communicate the benefits of their products to consumers?
- 3 What are the barriers to a marketing manager’s implementation of IMC?
- 4 What are the common barriers that impede communication?
- 5 What are the four common methods of promotion used by businesses?
- 6 What is required for effective management of IMC?
What are the challenges of implementing an IMC?
The challenges of IMC are.
- A shift in market place power from manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer/shift in channel power.
- A movement away from relying on advertising focused approach.
- Rapid growth of data base marketing.
- A shift in traditional promotions.
- Change in the way the advertising agencies compensated.
What is the first component in the communication process?
All communication begins with the sender. The first step the sender is faced with involves the encoding process. In order to convey meaning, the sender must begin encoding, which means translating information into a message in the form of symbols that represent ideas or concepts.
What three promotion techniques do marketers use in order to communicate the benefits of their products to consumers?
Advertising, public relations and direct selling are three proven methods of effective promotion, though social media marketing has become a powerful tool for driving sales at less cost than traditional methods.
Why is there a need to integrate other IMC tools to communicate a message to the audience?
An integrated marketing communications strategy makes this consistent delivery possible. Without this communication, the audience receives a disjointed brand experience and it becomes less likely that the intended message will translate.
What are the barriers to a marketing manager’s implementation of IMC?
These barriers/obstacles include the following: insufficient marketer/managing director knowledge and lack of competence in MC issues as a whole and namely regarding the IMC program design and implementation; the lack of resources, including the financial and human resources; narrow specialization of marketing agencies …
What are the advantages and disadvantages of integrated marketing communication?
*Brand gets recognized better in the market as customers get the same message across every time. *Revenue tends to increase with this approach with integrated customer journeys. Disadvantages: *It is not easy as you will have to think of various marketing techniques as different teams.
What are the common barriers that impede communication?
Common Barriers to Effective Communication
- Dissatisfaction or Disinterest With One’s Job.
- Inability to Listen to Others.
- Lack of Transparency & Trust.
- Communication Styles (when they differ)
- Conflicts in the Workplace.
- Cultural Differences & Language.
What is the most common form of communication we engage in?
According to a recent Gallup poll, “sending and receiving text messages is the most prevalent form of communication for American adults under 50.”
What are the four common methods of promotion used by businesses?
The main methods of promotion are:
- Public relations & sponsorship.
- Personal selling.
- Direct marketing.
- Sales promotion.
What are the expected marketing problems that may be encountered and how shall they be solved?
Here are five of the most common marketing problems, and how to solve them!
- No Clear Strategy. Smart Insights tells us about 50 percent of companies using digital marketing have no plan or strategy in place.
- Lack of Time and Resources.
- No Alignment with Buyer Personas.
- Inability to Adapt to New Trends.
- Proving ROI.
What is required for effective management of IMC?
To be effective, IMC must follow a thorough strategic planning process, and one will be briefly introduced in Chapter 1. It also plays an important role in managing the communication strategies associ- ated with a company ‘ s branding strategy within its overall product and brand portfolio.
What is the possible disadvantage of IMC?
Image. 58. The ____________ that is selected to communicate the product/service to clientele forms the promotional mix. A.