Table of Contents
- 1 What is the contribution of Aquino in education?
- 2 Who is Corazon Cojuangco Aquino What is her educational background?
- 3 What are the 10 point agenda on education of President Aquino’s administration?
- 4 What other government projects and programs are available for science education in the Philippines?
What is the contribution of Aquino in education?
Aquino introduced reforms on the Philippine education program by introducing the K-12 curriculum by signing into law the Enhanced Basic Education Act in 2013. This added two years to the basic education system; which became known as the Senior High School stage.
What is the contribution of Corazon Aquino in the Philippines?
She was the most prominent figure of the 1986 People Power Revolution, which ended the two-decade rule of President Ferdinand Marcos and led to the establishment of the current democratic Fifth Philippine Republic.
Who is Corazon Cojuangco Aquino What is her educational background?
College of Mount Saint Vincent1949–1953
Notre Dame School1949St. Scholastica’s CollegeAssumption CollegeRavenhill Academy
What is Aquino education administration?
Under the Aquino administration, she added that Republic Act Number 10157 or The Kindergarten Education Act was passed institutionalizing the Kindergarten Education into the Basic Education System.
What are the 10 point agenda on education of President Aquino’s administration?
10 Point Basic Education Agenda
- A 12-year basic education cycle.
- Universal Pre-schooling for all.
- Establish the Madaris Education as a sub-system in the current education system.
- Re-introduce technical and vocational education in public high schools.
- Every child a reader by Grade 1.
- Improve science and mathematics.
Where did Cory Aquino study?
What other government projects and programs are available for science education in the Philippines?
S Manpower Development Programs
- S Scholarship under R.A. 7687 or S. Scholarship Act of 1994 (S Scholarship Program A)
- DOST-SEI Merit Scholarship (Formerly Project 5801 or S Scholarship Program B)
- Junior Level Assistance Program (JLAP)
- BS Scholarships in Science Education.
- S Human Resource Development Planning.