Table of Contents
What is the meaning of Unico?
|UNICO||Unity, Neighborliness, Integrity, Charity, and Opportunity (Italian American organization; Fairfield, NJ)|
What is French for unique?
More French words for unique. unique adjective. single, only, one, sole, nonesuch. exceptionnel adjective. exceptional, outstanding, unusual, amazing, rare.
How do you write unique in French?
French translation of ‘unique’
- (= one of a kind) unique. Each person’s signature is unique. Chaque signature est unique.
- (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique. Katy was a woman of unique talent. Katy était une femme au talent unique.
- (= exclusive)
How do you say unique in other languages?
In other languages unique
- American English: unique /yuˈnik/
- Arabic: فَرِيد
- Brazilian Portuguese: único.
- Chinese: 独特的
- Croatian: jedinstven.
- Czech: jedinečný
- Danish: unik.
- Dutch: uniek.
Is hijo a noun?
The noun hijo is like most Spanish nouns with a human referent. The masculine forms are used when the referent is known to be male, a group of males, a group of mixed or unknown gender, or an individual of unknown or unspecified gender.
What is Innocent called in French?
innocent. More French words for innocent. les innocent noun. harmless, guiltless, not guilty, clear, honest. naïf adjective.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is attitude called in French?
[ˈætɪtjuːd ] 1. (= behaviour) attitude f ⧫ manière f.
What is beautiful in all languages?
Six Languages With Gendered Words for Beautiful
|Language||Feminine Word for Beautiful||Masculine Word for Beautiful|
How do you say classy in different languages?
In other languages classy
- American English: classy /ˈklæsi/
- Brazilian Portuguese: classudo.
- Chinese: 有品位的
- European Spanish: elegante.
- French: classe.
- German: stilvoll.
- Italian: elegante.
- Japanese: しゃれた
Is hija masculine or feminine?