Table of Contents
What is the rarest name for a boy?
Rare Baby Names for Boys
- Pharrell. A variant of the name Farrell, this name means “man of valour”.
- Rehan. This name comes from the Islamic religious text the Quran.
- Zane. This name has a Hebrew origin, and it means “gift of God”.
What is the number 1 boy name?
Top 10 Baby Names of 2020
|Rank||Male name||Female name|
What is the hottest boy name?
The Top 100 Most Popular Baby Boy Names for 2021
What does the name Boden mean?
b(o)-den. Origin:Scandinavian. Popularity:1723. Meaning:shelter; one who brings news.
What is the coolest boy name ever?
Cool Baby Boy Names
What is the most unpopular boy name?
The most unpopular boys’ names according to Bounty
What’s the rarest name?
The most unpopular baby names of 2017
|Girls’ names||Girls ‘ names||Boys ‘ names|
|1. Adalie||6. Oracle||1. Ajax|
|2. Agape||7. Sonali||2. Dougal|
|3. Birdie||8. Sondos||3. Henderson|
|4. Noam||9. Tiger||4. Joolls|
What is the most unattractive male name?
Keith – the most unattractive male name in the English language.
What is the least attractive male name?
Kevin – the LEAST attractive male name according to this study is Kevin, followed by Justin, Marvin, and Dennis.
Is Boden a popular boys name?
With 217 births in 2018, that’s enough to put the name in the US Top 1000. But it’s far less expected than Top 100 mainstays like Easton and Grayson. Overall, Boden feels fresh and modern, but also preppy and buttoned-up. It counts as a cool name, but not so cool that it’s tough for a real kid to wear.
Is Boden a boy or girl name?
The name Boden is a boy’s name of German, English origin meaning “hill shaped like a bow or floor”. While Boden or Bowden is a fairly common English surname, in German it is the everyday name for “floor”. Boden entered the US Top 1000 in 2014. You might also consider Bowen, Bode, Bodhi, and Bowie.
What are some edgy boy names?
- Ace (Latin Origin), meaning “expert”.
- Bear (Germanic Origin), meaning “strong, brave”.
- Cash (English Origin), meaning “maker of chests”.
- Clay (Latin Origin), meaning “mortal”.
- Clyde (Scottish Origin), meaning “keeper of the keys”.
- Crew (English Origin), meaning “a group of people”.